Jarkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
JCECE is an entrance exam conducted by the JCECE board for admitting students to the following courses at Jarkhand colleges.
BE – Bachelor of Engineering
MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
BVSc & AH- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
BSc Ag – Bachelor of Science Agriculture
BSc (Forestry) – Bachelor of Science Forestry
Reservation of seats :
- 100% seats reserved for Jharkhand students( Based on JCECE 2011 score )
- Other states students are not allowed to take admissions
- Applicant should have passed a 10+2 or any equivalent from any recognized Board Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as excellent as English
- Candidate should have attained minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December of the Exam year.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and local resident of Jharkhand in terms of the criteria laid down in the Memo No. 5/vividh –09/2001(Domicile) Ka. 2695/Ranchi dt. 29/4/02 of “Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa” Department Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Local resident Certificate must be issued by the SDM/Dy Commissioner in the format (format given in prospectus) and photocopy of same be enclosed along with the application form otherwise the application will be liable to be rejected outright
Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English individually with minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology at the Qualifying examination
Applicant should have Passed I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, & Biology.
Agriculture & Forestry
B.V.Sc. & A.H.
Candidates must have passed I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, & Biology.
B.Sc.Ag. & B.Sc. Forestry
Candidate must have passed I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, & Biology.
Applicant should have attained minimum 17 years and maximum 22 years age as on 1st July of the Exam year. (Three years Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates in upper age limit)
Applicants can obtain the application Form in person before the due from the prescribed Post offices after payment of a requisite amount of prospectus cum Examination Fee with additional amount as post office processing Fee.
The post office processing fee includes dispatch fee and receipt fee and hence it is mandatory for the candidates to send their filled up application form through same post office. Those candidates who do not submits filled application form in the same post office may send there filled up application form before the last date of application directly to J.C.E.C.E. Board, Engineer's hostel, Dhurwa, Ranchi but he will have to bear additional dispatch cost.
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of JCECE (website http://www.jharkhandonline.gov.in .).
And the dully completed application forms should be sent to the J.C.E.C.E., Board with D.D on or before the last date.
(Demand Draft should be made in the name of “Examination Controller, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi) of amount as applicable before due date.
Date of Exam: 19th May 2011
Last Date of Submission of form: 12th April 2011
Office of the controller of the examination
Near Gol Chakkar
Website: www.jceceboard.in , http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb/