Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
The Government of Bihar conducts “Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board ( BCECEB )” in accordance with the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995.
BCECE is conducted for admitting students to professional Courses like Engineering, Medical and Agricultural in the Bihar Universities, Colleges and Institutions
- Applicant should have passed in Intermediate (10+2) Examination with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as subjects conducted by the Bihar State Government, Education Department, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
- Applicants should be domicile of Bihar.
- For Engineering/ Pharmacy Stream, there is no minimum age limit
- For Medical Stream and Agriculture Stream, candidates should have attained 17 years of age at the time of application
- For educational and residential requirements and other terms and conditions, see details in the Prospectus of BCECE
- Domicile Restrictions: Candidates whose parents are employees to Tata Iron & Steel Company are eligible to seek admission at Bihar Institute of Technology (BIT), Sindri only.
Applicants can obtain application form from the prescribed centers/ institutes in the month of January/ February with the payment of a request amount.
If application form is purchased from Bank, some extra payment should be paid as bank charge.
The application forms can also be obtained through post from the BCECE board by sending an A/C payee Bank Draft along with a self addressed envelope of size 27 cm. x 18 cm. for one application form. A maximum of 20 application forms may be obtained on one Bank Draft. The Bank Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank, demand draft should be drawn in the favour of " Controller of Examination, BCECE Board " payable at Patna. Black and Red color strips will be stuck on the top of the application forms for General category and SC/ST category respectively.
Dully Completed application forms must be sent by registered post/ speed post only and must reach the office of the controller of examination, BCECEB, IAS association building (near Patna airport), PO- veterinary college, Patna-800014 on or before the last date. Application forms sent by any other mode will not be accepted.
List of colleges which accepting the BCECE Score :
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- Bihar College of Engineering, Patna
- Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Dhanbad
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
- Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Sale of Application: Mid-February to mid-March
Last Date for Submission of the Application Form: Mid-March
Entrance Date, First stage: Mid-April
Entrance Date, Second Stage: First week of June
IAS Association Building
Near Patna Airport
Patna - 800 014
Ph: (612) 222-0230
Fax: (612) 222-5387
Website – www.bceceb.org